The Irish Chamber has its roots in a group of Irish business leaders who in 1989 the founded ‘Irish Business forum’ a platform to network and develop opportunities in Hong Kong. In 2007 the Irish Chamber of commerce’s of Hong Kong was formally incorporated as a not-for-profit organization.
Our core objectives
- Be the connection point for Irish business community in Hong Kong
- Promote cultural and commercial ties between the island of Ireland and Hong Kong.
- Provide value to our members by delivering initiatives and events that satisfy the demographic demands of our members
- Represent the Irish business community on external forums and bodies such as government think tanks, cross chamber events etc.
- Be an efficient and financially viable organization